Librarians & Archivists Stewards
Librarians and archivist stewards are an integral part of UWOFA with two primary roles: to be a familiar face for members to contact if they have questions about the Librarians and Archivists Collective Agreement, and to monitor the implementation of the Collective Agreement.
The Librarians & Archivists Stewards Committee meets on a regular basis to discuss matters important to the bargaining unit, and to coordinate communications between librarian and archivist members and UWOFA’s Board of Directors.
Your UWOFA-LA stewards are:
- Chief Steward: Shawn Hendrikx
- Archives and Special Collections: Leslie Thomas
- Collections Management, Discovery and Access: Shawn Hendrikx
- Joint Committee Member: Brian McMillan
- Research and Scholarly Communications / Non-Western Libraries: Courtney Waugh
- Teaching and Learning: Denise Horoky
- User Experience and Student Engagement: Matthew Barry
- UWOFA Member Services Officer: Lina Rodriguez
Please contact the UWOFA office for notes prior to July 2020
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html