Skip to content

Out-of-Province/Canada Travel Medical Emergency Insurance

Eligible UWOFA members can receive additional emergency travel coverage beyond the $200,000 limit currently provided by Manulife.

This benefit is provided to regular full-time and eligible Tier 1A faculty members and eligible librarians and archivists.

If an incident occurs while you are out of province/out of country, please call Manulife first. Contact information can be found on the back of your Manulife benefits card.

It is important that you read and understand your plan before you travel. You should carry your Manulife benefit card and the Viator card with you when you travel. Both cards contain the plan and certification numbers and the toll free emergency travel assistance telephone numbers.

Viator card
Viator booklet